Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Landing Bush

Trying to decide what to do outside. There's a lot of choices, but we spent most of the day outside and I had already done a lot of things. So I decided to do some of my favorites again.


"Hit Balls!" This one shows off my stance.
 

And my swing! I am pretty positive that one was a home run.

 I hit so hard there is a crack in my bat. 

Upon inspection I have concluded it irreparable. Daddy says I can get a new bat even though it was just Christmas.

"Draw cars!"


Okay. Or "Akaay" as I like to say. My NEW favorite thing that Mommy tries to talk me out of but how can you say no to THIS MUCH FUN?!?! I am excited all over again just thinking about it.
Walking on the outside  edge of the porch...

Almost there...


Rounding the corner...

Ready, set...

JUMP!


View from above. 


And the landing bush!


I've had some bloopers. Once I didn't make it to the jumping platform. And once I jumped on the wrong bush. Bad idea. The landing bush is definitely the landing bush for a reason. And there was one time when I had pooed and the landing wasn't good for keeping the poo in it's designated place so later I ended up landing on more than just the landing bush......

No comments:

Post a Comment