Friday, January 20, 2012

Slime!

Today was a great day! We made slime! Mostly Mommy gave me all the stuff and I made slime :)
Here's the recipe in case you see these pictures and then are like "Wow that is way super cool! I want to make slime like Knox!"
1. Dissolve 1 tbsp of Borax in 1 cup of water
2. Pour a bottle of Elmer's glue in a bowl
3. Put food coloring in the glue (I did green cuz that's what Mommy had)
4. Stir some and add the Borax water to the colored glue
5. Stir! Squish! Mush! And scoop out the solid-y part

See I'm pouring in the glue by myself (I LOVED the glue part and kept asking of more "boo")

Pouring in the water

Stir stir stir!

Stretch!






Squish squash mush!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I'm going to do it! Maybe I'll pin it on pinterest, too! :P

    ReplyDelete