Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Morning!

When I went to see Santa this year I asked for trains. Santa was awesome and talked with me about different kinds of trains: Polar Express, Thomas.... Mommy and Daddy told him how Santa would come in the house after I went to sleep one night and bring me a present, then I would say "Trains!!!" Closer to Christmas they just had to ask me who would come on Christmas and I remembered "Seeeta!" Well, those guys knew what they were talking about! 

"Where'd that come from???"

"It's for ME?"

Finally a smile (but still silence from the mini-Santa)

And this is what I did until we went to Gram and Buelo's house.

Do you see YaYa and Mr. Sir on the computer?

There they are! We got to FaceTime with them so they could see what Santa brought me! AND so we could say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAYA!"

I was so sad to leave the track behind when we went to do more Christmas at Gram and Buelo's. I cried and cried and cried "traaaaaaaack!" in my most pitiful-est voice all the way there. BUT then it was okay because we opened presents. But when we got home as soon as I saw our house I shouted "My track!" and ran inside to "fly (play) choo-choos".

No comments:

Post a Comment