Thursday, January 26, 2012

MIni-Mr Sir and Jack's Wheels

Mr. Sir and YaYa got a new car right before Christmas and it was lots of fun to ride in the "red car!". You see there's "YaYa's bue car!" "Miszer Si-ir's back car" (they keep trying to tell me it's dark blue but I am not convinced) and now the "red car". However, it's pretty confusing because if you look in the garage the black car is gone and there is a silver car??? I guess it likes to wear a disguise or something... There's not pictures but one of the days I also got to hang out with Auntie Em (remember from the NYE picture?). She got me cool new cars! And we ate Mexican food (beans!!!) and watched 101 Dalmations. She also had three dogs and they kept telling me one was Jack so I asked "Where Knox?". I mean if there's a Jack dog shouldn't there be a Knox dog too????

Here I am helping Mr. Sir wipe fingerprints and stuff off the car. Don't tell, but I think lots of the fingerprints were from my fingers... oops. 

And then we wiped off Mommy's car so we could finish waxing it. I think I've got Mr. Sir's technique down pretty good now.

LOOK! Jack and I have matching shirts! But we wanted to run in our shirts not sit down.


Heeheehee! I am sitting on a ball!

"Why do I have to look? Jack isn't looking."

The ball was funny!

YaYa thought she could catch us both!

Jack's new tricycle! He had never seen it before all put together.


I think maybe I as a jerk to him and made him cry.




They brought Jack's new cozy coupe for me to ride in! It was so cool. I even got to bring it inside and eat dinner in it.


Thanks Jack!

Just posing in my sweet ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment