Monday, January 16, 2012

Knox the Photographer

I got my own awesome kid camera for Christmas and I love it! I was already pretty much a pro at taking pictures of the tablecloth and the floor with the iPhone, but I definitely felt the need to step it up a notch. I wanted Mommy to take a picture of me to start it off and then I took the camera outside and went to work.


EMMA! This cat is so hard to get a picture of! Every time I runny speedy fast to her she runs away. When will she learn that I am trying to go to her fast to see her? I mean I know she loves my squashy hugs. I did manage to grab one shot though

My Muno shoes! There's like a half dozen of these gems but Mommy said to pick one and you guys would get the idea.

Pokey Puppy's Butt. I said "puppy butt" almost a hundred times when we were looking at this picture.

Big Green Frog. This guy has been hiding for awhile and I was super excited when he reappeared in my rocking chair this morning. It's weird though. I can't find the bear that used to sit in that chair now...

I took a bunch of pictures of Big Frog in case he decides to sneak away again.

In case I have to make a "MISSING" poster I made sure to get all his parts. "Frog Feet!"

"My table!"

"My hand!"

2 comments:

  1. These posts always leave me wanting more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be better and get them up more frequently :)

    ReplyDelete