Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fun with Jack the Jack!

This is me playing in the yard and YaYa and Mr Sir's house with Jack. Mr. Sir and Mommy were hanging out with us. Great BeanPa came to visit but after he got there he fell over and broke his femur at the hip joint. So YaYa was at the hospital with him waiting of his surgery. He is okay though! And soon you'll get to see how we celebrated his birthday with him. So here's just pictures of us playing...

My hair had something crazy cool happening that day. And my pants kept falling off.

Ringing the wind chime. I think maybe it startled Jack.

Petting the kitty

"We crash!!!"

Hahaha! Look at Jack's funny face! He is trying to beat me up! (or get his arm out from under me)

Jack made a break for it and I was stuck like a turtle on its back

"Wait Jack! Come back, I have more crashing for us to do"

Studying the environment

YaYa's butterfly is so cool

We aren't doing anything! Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment