Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Years: The Double Bond

On New Year's Eve the Knox's traditionally set off to the annual Johanson New Year's Party. From what I heard going into this it's a fun time, but this was going to be my first NYE partying experience. I was pumped. And rather dashing in my tux. That was all Mr. Sir's idea. Years ago it started being a regular request that he don the Bond as his contribution to the festivities. I knew there was going to be a DJ (perfect for showing of my stellar moves), a bar (bottled water anyone?), and lots of finger food (you say "finger food" I HEAR "CANDY!").

Apparently Mommy failed to get a photo of Jack and me dancing' I think she was too enthralled with the amazing-ness that I was doing with my legs. And my arms. I even invented a new move: The Frankenstein. Uncle Pete got a second on his phone so maybe somehow Mommy'll figure out how to get videos up here so you can see me in action. 

Why are we taking time posing when there is a PARTY going on?!?

YaYa and Jack outside where we were dancing. I was SO super bummed when he went inside to eat so I kept going in to get him and out to dance and in to get him. And THEN I found he was eating food but sitting RIGHT NEXT to M&M's. I had like a hundred of those things.

Dance. Hydrate. Dance. Hydrate. Find a car that belongs to the little boy, Cade, that lives there and ride it around for several hours uninterrupted. Forget about dancing. Ride car. Hydrate.

I am pretty sure Mommy told me she had candy.

YaYa AND Mr. Sir! And who's that little stud with the water?


Auntie Em!

 And there's Mommy and Daddy! And that little handsome fellow popping up in another picture :)

The party was so fun! I totally stayed up until midnight (and beyond) and got kisses. Next year I will definitely yell "Happy New Year". And I think I will show up for the party whether there is a party or not. Thanks Johanson's!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO ADORABLE! Love his little Tux!! And I love the play-on title :)

    ReplyDelete