Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fun at the Park

I can't believe I skipped over a very exciting event that happened at the beginning of spring break. You all saw that I went to the playground with Cate and Casey and Olivia, but what I failed to mention was that that was NOT my first time. My first time EVER at a park was with Momma and Uncle Pete and Auntie H at the beginning of the week. Those folks are lucky enough to live DIRECTLY across the street from an awesome playground/park (mean like 30 yards people). There is play stuff and a great big open green grass part! My cousin is gonna be so lucky, I hope Burox shares the swings with me cuz those things rock.

Woo-hooooo! Rock on slide!!!


Whoooooooaaa! Not what I expected!


Awesome Photo by Heather


Swings. Totally my style.


1 comment:

  1. TOOOOOO cute!! I'm loving his sneakers, too... right down to the sweet smirk those skulls have to make them a little less "hard!"

    ReplyDelete