Saturday, April 10, 2010

Message from Momma

I just have to say that Knox better be getting a new tooth because he was so whiny and obnoxious, tired yet refusing to sleep this morning I was tempted to offer him on Craig's list. Ok I wouldn't have gone that far, he's too cute to let someone else claim him. BUT, I kind of considered making a pallet for him in the backyard where Chris could see him through the office window while I returned to bed, listened to my book on ipod, and pretended that I had not been scratched, bitten, kicked in the stomach, and driven completely insane before I even got my morning coffee. Yes, Bubby, I love you, but seriously...

Ok, he cheered up this evening and I was glad I kept him. So proud in Daddy's hat.

I took this after bath the other night when his hair was clean and fuzzy to show that HE DOES HAVE HAIR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment