Friday, April 2, 2010

Two George Night

I have failed to introduce my buddy George. He's an owl blanket about 12"x12". Although George has been around since my very first days, he didn't get a name until fairly recently. Momma was tired of calling him "the owl blanket" and frankly I was tired of hearing it so, here's the story. Momma had a moose named George forever and ever and just after Christmas we were with Momma's best friend, Auntie Em. She saw me cuddling my little buddy and said "Awww it's like his George". And the name was carried on, ha just like my name :). It is yet unknown whether the actual blanket square itself is George, or if George is the owl who lives on the blanket. Either way George rocks. We have original George that lives in my crib and then travel George that another of Momma's best friends, Ania, got me. We were worried about something happening to original George. To be honest I can't tell the difference, but I have a sneaky suspicion Momma always knows which one is which. Somehow, in the midst of the pox I managed to sneak in some nights with both Georges.

2 days old

8 months later (almost to the day)

1 comment:

  1. GEORGE!! I remember him. Glad to know that a George is being passed along. Maybe Kace needs a Patches...

    ReplyDelete