Friday, April 2, 2010

Lazy Days of Quarantine

It was kind of a bummer being stuck in the house for a week. Mostly, Momma says, because we couldn't run out to do stupid little errands and by the end of the week Momma forgot what she thought we needed. I think it all worked out because if we needed it she would've remembered, buy Momma says that's a good thought but doesn't really apply to the grocery. SO, other than that it was really great spending time at home with Momma. We opened new toys and played more than ever before. I am now an expert sitter thanks to all our play time. We hung out in the backyard and watched the kitties, tried to swim (it was too windy), and we gardened. It was extra fun and special having Momma all to myself for a whole week. I think I wouldn't mind having the chicken pox again sometime.

You can't tell from the picture but I am holding Momma's hand and STANDING up! It's my very favorite thing to do.


I want to stand back up!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment