Monday, November 23, 2009

Party Animal

This past weekend Momma and Daddy took me to my second wedding. Those things are awesome! I got in a great nap during and I got to wear my fancy clothes and there is music and lots of people... Anyway, you have probably all been to a wedding before, but at this wedding I felt like a rock star. All these strangers knew my name and I was surrounded by pretty girls huggin' me and talking to me. It was great. I made so many new friends and got to see friends I already had. I even got to talk to the bride and groom some, but Momma said if I spit up on the pretty white dress they would have to give me away. I controlled myself when I was around her, but when Daddy held me up to fly I was having so much fun looking around I forgot to close my mouth. Haha a big drool blob landed on his shirt! Momma and Daddy said they had a lot of fun too (It's really my enjoyment that's important though, right?)

1 comment:

  1. Knox, you handsome devil! I can't wait to see the shot the photographer took of us! You definitely steal the show!!!

    ReplyDelete