Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm NOT Tired!!!

Hello friends! Could you please tell my Momma to stop trying to make me sleep. I try to say I am not tired but no one listens. There is so much going on, I really don't want to miss anything. I have almost perfected staying awake ALL the time, but then they sneak me into the swing. Soon I will learn to overcome the powers of the swing, but until then I will just keep yelling every time they lie me down. Haha and sometimes they think I am asleep..... but I am just listening and waiting for them to walk away and sit down before I call them back. The swing may have powers over me, but my parents are in my complete control.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh the wonderful art of Sleep Fighting. Ada has this down pat. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm no longer nursing and can't force her to sleep that way!!!

    ReplyDelete