Sunday, November 29, 2009

Message from Momma

First of all a big Happy 4 Month-Day to Knox! Hopefully tomorrow we fit in his monthly photo session maybe this time without all the complaining on his part. We take pictures all the time, so I am not sure why every month when we set up for the monthly shots he screams incessantly. Now that he's become so smiley, I have high hopes we can get at least one with a smile. I will post a few when soon.
Now after Knox talked about his tiny milestones the other day, we have a big one! On Friday morning at 11:30am, HE ROLLED OVER! He was playing on his lion mat while I cleaned up the kitchen. He was lying on his back so he could look at the toys and pull on the rings, he has recently started to LOVE his play mats and actually really interact. He coos at the animals and pulls on them and grabs the rings. Anyway, I looked over the counter to see what he was talking about and he was on his belly and almost off the mat! I am pretty sure he had not intended to do this, I haven't ever really seen him try to push over, but he was not unhappy about the new position.

No comments:

Post a Comment