Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lesson of the Day

Today I learned the louder you yell, the quicker things get done. Momma took me to my Knoxercise hour with Miss Pam this morning. I worked so hard, but she says we have to keep Knoxercising several times a day. I was pretty worn out after all that and my Momma had the nerve to drag me to the doctor with her in the afternoon. I know I should be pretty darn grateful to that doctor for getting me outta the squished conditions I was living in previously, BUT I was not going to spend our usual hour plus in the waiting room. This is where I took matters into my own little hands and made Momma quite uncomfortable by yelling. Haha, she had no idea what was wrong, but pretty soon IT WAS OUR TURN! A nice nurse lady jiggle me around a bit and I got pretty cozy and let my guard down (almost fell asleep). THEN they tried to send us back out to wait. Well I woke up pretty quick and yelled louder than ever and those nurses jumped about and immediately had a room for us. In and out in 45 minutes, it's usually 2 hours. So next time you've got better places to be than a waiting room, grab a baby; we'll help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment