Monday, May 21, 2012

The Pics That Knox Took (v:3)

Last weekend we had a visitor! Dusty really lives with my friend William but it was so much more fun for ME to have him live at my house for a bit. Dusty and I played "chasing Dusty!" most of the weekend. He got tired way quicker than me, though. But that was okay because then I just busted out my camera and I was "takin' pictures a Dusty!"


{He's pooped.}



{I like this one.}




{It's Angel! She likes to hang out at the water fountain.}



{I told you. When she isn't in her room she is usually here. I think she is just acting nonchalant but really she is waiting for us to leave food out. She's almost as sneaky for food as I am for candy. We can both go onto the counter.}



{That's dusty waiting for Mommy to feed him. And Mommy's leg. Oh, and there's my letters.}



{I am pretty sure Mommy smiled for me. Oops.}



{Dusty's dinner.}



{You see Dusty's bone? I was pretty good at carrying it in my mouth like Dusty. I bet if he didn't take it home with him I would have gotten even better.}



{The floor.}



{This one went kinda crazy. I maybe was running or something. But there's the windows and my easel in the cover and my Wheels on the Bus pop-up book.}


No comments:

Post a Comment