Friday, May 18, 2012

The Pics That Knox Took (v:1)

I LOVE taking Mommy's phone and Mommy's camera and my camera and Daddy's phone (okay I like taking everything because we all know that EVERYthing is mine anyway) and taking pictures. I like taking lots and LOTS of pictures. Be prepared for several versions of this.


{These are the steps I walk down when I go out the front door.}



{My shoes had to live outside for a bit because they were so dirty. It rained on them.}



{The steps with the railing.}



{Mommy! I think she was waiting on me.}



{My feet. When I took this those sandals - my baseball sandals - were brand new.}



{There's my feet walking.}



{The grass. "Brwass."}



{This is what it looks like when Mommy buckles me into my seat in the car.}



{This is what it looks like when Mommy turns on the car.}



{At Brinca. This is the toadstool. I told Mommy yesterday that I think Mario is inside.}



{There's Mommy. I am in the bouncy-house and she doesn't know I am taking this.}



{My friend Ava. She and William and I rode that turtle together. I liked to ride in the front. I also like to jump on that turtle with my knees and then it makes me fly off in a big, bouncy crash.}



{There's me. I take lots of pictures of my forehead sometimes.}


No comments:

Post a Comment