Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Day of School

Today was my LAST DAY of school (for the summer) at First Baptist Parent's Day Out. I've been going every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2 since August and only missed TWO days the whole year (I think) when I as out of town the first week in January. I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to miss my awesome teacher Miss Andria. And I'll miss my school friends. Hopefully I'll get to see them some over the summer and LOTS of them will be in my class next year! That's right- I'll be back in the fall!

We did so many fun things this year. Everyday we went to the gym to RUN like crazy first thing in the morning and in the afternoon we got to go to the playground. I brought home tons of artwork (Mommy kept ALL of it <-- crazy lady!) and made some super cool friends. Pretty much every day (especially this spring) I brought my car friends along also. I really didn't want those guys to miss out on the fun. I tried to always bring two so that I could share with Kacen and I was SO good with keeping up with my cars all day long. Now to the good stuff... pictures!

Before I show you how big (and handsome) I am NOW, here's a reminder of what I looked like in August on the FIRST day of school. 



Pay special attention to my hair!



Before I brought car friends I always brought my Pokey Puppy or my Green Frog. A few times I even tried to bring my LION but Mommy wouldn't let him get out of the car. I think Lion would have liked school.


HEY! There's Frog!



Ta Daaaaa!!!! Here I am today!






Mommy LOVES this picture. I kind of love it too :)



And there's some cars! That Raul and Jeff and Shu and "Wight Queen".




Hugs from Miss Andria when I brought her a present. 



I was SO excited to bring in presents for everyone today. I carried them ALL the way to the classroom and then showed the bag to each of my friends and told them, "I get you a present!?!"



The BEST teacher!!! I love Miss Andria!


So. Since we also had a petting zoo today AND a party there's just going to have to be another last day of school post. I ALWAYS say this and then don't follow up, so this time I am going to get started on them right away!






No comments:

Post a Comment