Thursday, May 17, 2012

End of School Petting Zoo

See! I told you I'd do the next post right away so you wouldn't miss a thing. A petting zoo came to school today! My favorite animal was definitely the bunny rabbit.
{You know I have a bunny rabbit that sleeps with me.}


My best cheesy grin!



Playing with the bunny's ears. We weren't supposed to touch the head but I couldn't stop myself.



Hey! There's my hand petting a CHICKEN.



Mommy really wanted me to touch the fluffy black chicken but after checking out all the chickens I think that little one I already touched was the best one.



Mommy gave me the {brand new & TOUGH} little camera so I could take some pictures of my friends.



There's all of us! And the goat.



Walking the goat.



He didn't do much...



...so right after this photo I dropped the leash and wandered away.



I had to get some more time with that bunny!



Miss Andria is so nice!



I ran onto the playground I wasn't supposed to go onto even though everyone was saying "KNOX! GEAT BACK HERE!", but one other guy at thought it was a good idea.



All lined up to go inside.



Off we go!
{Do you see me? I managed to hitch a ride!}




No comments:

Post a Comment