Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pack Your Snazzy Clothes

Right smack in the middle of January I went on a big trip to the Big Apple to attend an even bigger wedding! We flew on airplanes and Ya-Ya, Mister Sir, Auntie H, Uncle Pete, and Jack ALL flew with us. And there were SO many people at the hotel on Long Island that I got to hang out with (Great- Grandmother and Great- Grandaddy, great uncles and cousin cousins, awesome family friends and of course cousin Alex and Billy the bride and groom. There was a fun and delicious dinner Friday night when we got there and I stayed up all the way until midnight!

Saturday morning I played in the snow. SNOW! I love the snow. After sleeping for a bit after the snow time we went to the wedding place. There were fish to watch and some turtles and they were inside! I threw my cement truck at the fish but they didn't bring it back to me. (I got it back later though.) I had tons of fun rolling my car all over the halls and talking to everyone. Oh! And did I mention how HANDSOME I looked? I was pretty darn dashing if I say might say so myself. I didn't get to watch the wedding part because I ran out of Daddy's lap into the big divider curtain and hit something hard. Then laughed too loud when Daddy caught me. (But it was so funny!) I slept in my comfy cozy BabyHawk through the appetizers, but that was okay because once we had our table seats there was fruit and pasta and salad and salmon and bread. And that was JUST off Momma's plate! I don't even remember what other dinner meats I ate. But I DO remember eating chocolate cake. AND and ICE-CREAM FILLED CANOLI! (WHY do we not have those in Texas?) Also I danced. And also I played under the table. And also I was hilarious and the life of the party. The bride and groom and other people were pretty fantastic too, though.















One more thing.... I rode IN A LIMO! An actual like 20 person it's a crazy party in here LIMO!















1 comment:

  1. Gosh! So GQ in these pictures! So glad it was a great time!

    ReplyDelete