Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas!!!

Hello Friends! December was SO much fun! We put a tree in the house and I visited Santa (then he came and visited me when I was sleeping) AND I opened presents! I also gave presents and that was fun too! Aunt Donna and Big Uncle Mike gave me a present a couple weekends before Christmas (a big awesome Chuck Truck!) and I helped Momma open her birthday gifts so by Christmas morning I was a pro! Well, since it's almost the middle of January and my L key isn't working great I will summarize the holidays with pictures.

......so I just started going through the pictures and there so many I am going to break it up into a few posts. Then I don't have to skimp on the visual enjoyment.

Inspecting each tree looking for the perfect one! (In reality the wrapped up trees were much more interesting than the ones we were trying to choose from)
 Check this one out, Daddy!
 THIS ONE!
 I heard we're going to decorate this thing so I started us off.
 CHEEEEEEEESE!
 TA -DAaaaaa!


Santa!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hhe is so irresistably adorable!!!! (Knox, not Santa...)

    ReplyDelete