Friday, January 21, 2011

Jack Attack

 After second Christmas I got to stay and hang out with cousin Jack and the whole gang for a few days. That little guy gets cooler every time I see him!

 MIB



Stalking Black. I got stuck in the bush and he got away

So these are pictures of Belle and me. Momma always said not to mess with her, but SHE LOVED ME! She was actually friendlier to me than any of the other cats.

A Hug.
 And a kiss.
Why, hello PrettyGirl
YAWN
 Black
What's this?
Anybody looking? Nothings happening over here...
Mmmmmmmm.... fresh water
Walkin' with Mister Sir
Mr. Snuffles
Lacrosse Super Star

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe how much Jack has grown!! They are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He is going to catch up to his cousin soon! I LOVE them together :)

    ReplyDelete