Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All Set for Santa!





I took those pictures of my handsome self on Christmas Eve before I went to bed. I thought I was going to sleep until Santa came, but first I woke up in the middle of the night to go to midnight mass. Let me just say that I am really at my best around midnight. Seriously people, the life of the party. I was so good and had so much fun for 4 hours when I am usually sleeping. Eventually though we did have to come back home and go to bed for real, but that was okay because then Santa DID come!


Then we went to Gram and Buelo's and opened presents!!!!! And after that we went to see my great- grandma Maw Maw and other assorted family members!


Look what Daddy got me! Lacrosse sticks!
I got this super awesome turtle from Kathleen and family that makes stars with constellations on the ceiling. Momma tod me to give the turtle a hug, but I gave MYLSELF a hug instead.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment