Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hands and Faces

One more peek at Jack who seems to have a knack for finding his thumb (fist) before I let you see some more of ME!


I have been getting to play at the awesome park across the street from Uncle Pete's house a bunch since the temperature has FINALLY been less than sweltering. Please ignore the rash on my face. I am on my second type of antibiotics trying to get rid of it. Bummer that something is trying to mess up my handsome face.




On Sunday, the day before Cousin Jack was born, I went to my friend Ada's 2nd birthday party. At the zoo!
 That's Ada! (The one that is not me and not the elephant)
 A baby elephant! It was born in May. These are for you, Ania!!!

 The meerkats are still one of the best animals to watch at the zoo. They are very busy guys and this time there were tons and tons of babies all rolling around and playing.
 Can this chair come home with me?

1 comment: