Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I"M A COUSIN!

Welcome to the world Cousin Jack! I am so excited to share my brand new cousin with you. He was born yesterday morning, September 27 (remember that guys! Just like me he is a pretty important Dude and will deserve some presents on future birthdays) at 7:09 am weighing in at 7lb 10oz (10.4oz according to his proud Pop) and he's is 20 inches long. And the most important thing is that he is incredibly cute! The second most important thing is that he has hair! If I didn't already love him I would be pretty jealous of his long, thick, medium brown locks of flowing amazingness.... but since we're cousins (and he's the only one I've got) I'm going to forgive him for being born with more hair than I have managed to grow in 14 months. That's right! Today I am FOURTEEN months old!

Momma and I went to see Jack when he was only 3 hours old yesterday. The hospital room is an awesome place to roll my trucks. And there is a cool thing the big people were calling a bassinet that was also on wheels (and an IV stnad that is apparently attached to my Auntie H). We went back in the afternoon with YaYa and Mr. Sir and took pictures!. I don't like when the little guy yells so I tried yelling back at him. For awhile we were yelling together and that was fun, but didn't seem to help him. Okay, I have talked enough I know you are just wanting to see pictures, so look below to see handsome Jack!

Auntie and Me hanging with Jack just before we got to really meet him.
Happy Uncle Pete!



 Checking out Jack!
 Jack checking out me.








 So many pictures, but I can't get enough of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment