Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Galoshes are for Rockstars

Well the rain continued for 3 solid days. 11+ inches. Whoa. BUT we made the best of it and since the water brings out my eyes.... more pictures! Before we took these yesterday evening, Momma and I went for a bike ride around the neighborhood.

Sunday morning escape attempt number one

Getting in some early morning reading on Monday. That's right, I can read upside down.

And then we made it outside!

Now if I could only convince her to get in this...

Yep. Rockstar feet.

Gettin' this stair thing figured out.

Cheeeeeese!

This time I smiled too big and it went creepy.

P.S. On Monday I will have a cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.S. Hopefully before then I will remember to tell you about his crazy fun baby shower.

1 comment:

  1. He is just so adorable - and so photogenic! I hope to play with you both this weekend!

    ReplyDelete