Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Like to Dress Snazzy

Last weekend was a craaaaazy one. After not even unpacking from our Houston trip, Momma packed us up again and we hauled out of town Friday for San Antonio. We went to a pretty cool hotel and rode all the way to the top of the elevator to a giant room perfect for playing with my cars. Momma's friend, Helen, and her friends were there too. I was so sneaky and went in the bedroom that was connected to the living room part and shut the door. Haaaahaha they had to go out in the hall and use a key to find me! Then we all got dressed up and rode on a bus! It was the first time I have really been able to see out the window from a car (I sit backwards in the center of our car and there is no view from there) and it was AWESOME!
The bus took us to a huge chapel that is over 100 years old. It echoed really well, so lucky for Momma (and everyone else), Daddy met us there and played with me in the back where I could scream and listen to the echo as much as I wanted. I pretty much got it all out of my system and sat very nicely through the entire (45 minute plus!) ceremony the next day with YaYa and Mr. Sir. So below here is a picture of me standing all by myself. I do not like doing this at all but sometimes it happens by accident.

And one with Momma.
The next day Daddy left to go to Austin City Limits Music Festival (don't worry, Momma and I got to go the next day) and I was left with a hotel room full girls. Everyone played with a lot, especially Helen's sister Tirey! AND I got to take a nap with the bride... on her wedding day! It was an amazing nap with big plush pillows and eventually a king bed all to myself. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Then Mr. Sir and Yaya got there and I hung out with them for awhile and we partied with Uncle Trey.
 There we are leaving the chapel. I am one stellar looking date if I say so myself.
Hehe. That's me checking out the shot block. I told you Uncle Trey and I partied.
And here I am confirming the quality of his crown and coke.
My people! And George.
Bummed George wasn't in this one.
So he's in THIS one!


No comments:

Post a Comment