Saturday, October 30, 2010

15 Months and Counting

First of all I am getting enormous. Remember when I was in the ZERO percentile for size? Well. Prepare yourself because now I in the TWENTY FOURTH percent. That 2-4. Wow. Told you I was huge. 22 pounds 11 ounces. AND I am 32.5inches long. That's the 86th percent. Watch out people, there's a monster comin' through.

Actually you don't need to watch out for me because there is some scary stuff out there in the world. Mostly you can find me hiding with my Momma. Momma and Daddy call it being shy, but I call it 'there's a stranger up in my face trying to talk to me but I don't know how to talk (so what do I do?)'. Also, did you know there are things out there (some people call them toys but toys are something you want to play with and I do NOT want to play with these things) that talk and move at you. Momma says Mickey Mouse is dancing. DANCING! I will show you dancing and what Mickey does is not a dance. Attack mode. It is definitely "toys" in attack mode that Momma has been showing me at the store. Scary stuff guys. Scary stuff.

On a better note, it is FINALLY a bearable temperature down around these parts and we have been doing lots of fun stuff outside. But, speaking of outside, I have to tell you how Momma has been teasing me lately. You see all I want to do is go play outside and several (several) times a day Momma opens the doors "letting the cats out (or in)" and then just as I get there, she SHUTS IT IN MY FACE. Not cool people. NOT. cool. Then Momma has the nerve to be annoyed at me for screaming and banging my head on the door.

Occasionally Momma does take me out there into the amazing OUTSIDE and we do fun things. We have been to see pumpkins, partied at fall festivals, rode on hay, been to the park, played in the backyard, danced in the street...... whoa. Just listing everything is wearing me out so take a look for yourself.



Walking with Momma and Daddy.
Daddy! Let's go this way!

What happened to this one?
My friends Kaede (in green) and William (in blue). I am SO excited!
I fell on my face on the wooden stairs at the back door. One of my favorite places to play in the back yard. Momma took these pictures because she says I almost never have  actual tears.

 Sunday at the park.
 Happy birthday Daddy!
 I can stand by myself!
 All this activity is wearin' me out.



 Mmmmmmm... Mango. I also eat apples like this.
 Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Street Festival.
 And lastly Momma insists on hanging up my underwear for everyone to see. Diaper laundry day.


Ok and if you made it all the way to the end of this crazy long post you get the secret surprise at the end. I took a step by myself! Then I took THREE steps by myself when Momma bribed me with her drink. And three again when she bribed me with a cupcake (that particular cupcake was DEEElicious. But it had crazy blue/green icing that made me poo bright greenish blue for 2 days.) If you wouldn't mind, tell my Momma to stop bribing me with stuff. I don't want to walk anywhere. Have you seen how fast I can crawl? PLUS how do you expect me to drive my cars around from way up there. Crazy People.

No comments:

Post a Comment