Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm Back!

I have been having such a fun busy summer I have been running out of time everyday before I get to share with you what I've been up to. I will (hopefully) gradually catch you up on the past month or more. Momma and Daddy measured me last night and I am 17lb 7oz and 29 inches. I think that means there's about a pound and an inch of time where I have been slacking on here. For tonight I am just stopping in to share my dinner pictures. Momma made spaghetti with homemade sauce and used penne pasta so I could pick it up. That was a pretty awesome idea. I only had spaghetti once before and this time I liked it much better. And at the bottom is a short video (Momma finally figured out how to get one on here so more to come!) of me on one of the long drives we had in the last month.

2 comments:

  1. Let me just say that I would go NUTS if Kace looked like that after eating. I have to fight the urge not to wipe his hands while he's eating a banana, much less something red!! You're much braver than I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Bananas make me crazy too because he insists on not only picking up every single piece as soon as I put it down, but then squishing the heck out of them. I don't typically let him touch the messy stuff, but he like it so much I couldn't help myself!

    ReplyDelete