Tuesday, July 27, 2010

For the Die Hard Knoxists

Yes, I created my own group- Knoxists. Knoxists are true fans of me and all that I do :)
Tomorrow is my birthday! (I am sure the Knoxists out there were already aware. You were right?)
But we kicked off the birthday week celebrations this past weekend with friends, a party, and a trip to the beach (with Momma, Daddy, Uncle Clay and Brett, and Fun Sarah!).  Lots of fun things planned for during the week, and then a final birthday celebration next Saturday. Here's some video of the fun, but I promise to take the time to share party pictures later today.

This first one is a little long, but I was having so much fun. This is also how I got out of taking anymore pictures last weekend for my 1 year beach photo shoot. 

Well, the second one is actually a little long also, but I walked with my new dinosaur (thanks Gram and Buelo!) and got some of Daddy's cupcake!




No comments:

Post a Comment