Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Obsession Continues

Momma and I have been spending the week with our friends Cate and Casey in College Station for their first week off school. I am having a blast! Yesterday we went swimming and GUESS WHAT!?! Momma gave Casey a bloody nose. He's 6. They were playing catch with a tennis ball in the water and Momma zinged one right between his hands into his face. Oops. He was a trooper though and it didn't even leave a mark.

After our time in the sun yesterday it started raining. And raining. Non-stop for about 20 hours. Momma took me out to play on the covered part of the patio this morning and I spotted a giant truck with giant wheels. Until this moment of clarity I'd been wheeling a purple Barbie car all over the house. Don't get me wrong, the convertible rocks, but that truck was AWESOME. Check me out on my mission.

The first sighting...
I can do it.

Check out my intensity.
It's around here somewhere. But the rain makes it hard to see.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes. It IS as amazing as it looked.

I played in the pouring rain until Momma dragged me (and the truck) under the cover when it became apparent I was not letting this thing go.

Later, I got to play with the truck again while Momma and C&C jumped on the trampoline in the pouring rain. They said they had fun, but pretty sure it was nothing compared to the good time I had with those huge wheels. After, they all got to eat delicious looking homemade pudding pops. I cannot tell you if they were as yummy as they looked because NO ONE WOULD SHARE.

1 comment: