Monday, May 24, 2010

With a Smile

Yesterday I went to my first birthday party for a 'kid' friend. It was this awesome boy, Wyatt, that I sometimes get to play with. He turned SIX! That's very old. the party was SO fun. We went to a water place where the water was shallow and I could crawl around in it (Mom even took me back there today but I was just so sleepy).

I have been a Grumpy Gus lately, but it's not my fault. Remember I said last time that I was getting a new shiny tooth? Well, Momma looked in there last night and it's FOUR brand new teeth! OUCH! Pretty soon I will have a whole new smile to share with you guys.

A couple days ago Momma washed the sheets on her and Daddy's bed and then we went and did stuff. Then when it was time to go to sleep Momma discovered she never turned the dryer on and they were all wet. Daddy said he'd rather sleep on the couch than have no sheets. This is where I sneak in :)   When I woke up at like 4 in the morning to eat something Momma snuggled me up and never put me away. I slept so nicely on my entire half of the bed. Then I woke up before Momma so I crawled and over and woke her up with a great big smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment