Friday, May 21, 2010

Catchin' Up on the Past Week or More

I've once again gotten behind. I tried to hold you off and appease the part of you hankerin' for a Knox fix by sharing my favorite song. I hope it helped. It's my very favorite song. You know you sing it first thing every morning now. The good thing about the posting lag is that now there is MORE ME to share.

Today I went swimming with tons of my baby friends.
I didn't want anyone to feel bad about not looking as cute as myself so I avoided the camera as best I could. Hehe. I am just kidding, my friends are all especially attractive. Being serious, have you ever seen a cuter dozen of babies. Me neither. If these Mommas were smart they'd pack our pictures in egg cartons and sell 'em for a bundle! I think that would make us what Momma calls 'loaded'.

This was not my first time in the water, but it's the most fun I have had in the pool so far. I get too cold. Apparently body fat is important for keeping people warm and someone forgot to give me my share.

Here I am in the pool with my friend William. And then with William, Leighann, and Dorian. None of which were in the above shot. I's gots soooo many friends :)

Ok. Now we're out of the water heading to a juice play date! More about the juicing fun on Momma's blog.
It was at my friend Sage's house. And Chloe (on the horse- rock on Chlo!) and her big sis, Sierra, came too. 

 

That's me with the wheels. Wheels bring me to another subject. I freakin' LOVE wheels. I can't get enough of those amazing, round, rolling circles of amazing-ness. So far I have found wheels on that tricycle, my toy train, my toy turtle (that rolls), my high chair, a stroller, someone else's play pen, the trucks at my friends house, my friends toy lawnmower..... seriously... wheels rock. I mean they roll. I mostly like to spin the wheels. My train is best for this because it's the perfect size to flip over in my lap and I can just spin and spin those things. Best part is when I spin the right wheels it plays music. I KNOW! It's great. I also am good at turning things into wheels. Like my empty baby food jars and the cylinder men that like to ride on my train...
Pretty sure there is a picture on here somewhere of me chasing one of those jars down the hallway.

Other news. I can cruise (slowly) around the coffee table. I actually don't know how to sit back down once I'm up, but sitting is for babies. I prefer to stand at the coffee table and BANG IT with my arms.
Also, I am getting a new tooth. Top left. This one will make number three! I think I accidentally sped up the cutting through the gum process last week. I was just sitting on the carpet, minding my own business playing when I don't know what happened but I fell over. On my face. Blood everywhere. Momma was kinda sad about the blood, but she was super worried about getting blood on our clothes. My shirt was white. Next evening, same thing. I was playing with a flashlight that knocked my gum. Haha and another white shirt. We think that when I fell it jammed the gum up into the tooth that was just chillin' up there inside. Now you can see the sliver of tooth inside my gum and that sucker hurts.

Haha Momma! You thought I was napping!
 
 And now for the real treat. Knox booooooty!!!!!
 


1 comment: