Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Menu is Growing Faster Than Me

I have failed to mention my recent experiences with food since my not so great time with the rice cereal. I thought (maybe) I could learn to like it if that was all I was ever going to get but it really is not very good. Momma discovered that I had really not been enjoying the cereal when she saw me with a new food and learned that 'yes I can eat properly but it is hard to use good manners when someone is shoving something gross in your mouth'. From what I hear, the rc is mixed in with several of my other meals, but I can't taste it so I pretend it isn't there. A list:
Butternut squash
Prunes
Sweet potato
Carrots
Green Zucchinni
Turkey in gravy
Banana
Pears

Now a note on Momma. She is making almost all my food (not the meat because that is just gross) and she is a crazy hoarder. I am pretty sure Momma could feed me for a month or more on all the little colorful frozen cubes in the freezer, yet she continues to steam and puree and freeze.....




Message from Momma: It is hard to get Knox to smile when I am hiding behind the camera, so even though I can use the LCD screen hardly any of the smiley pictures are well centered. We are going to call this error an artistic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment