Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chomp

Last Friday we were getting ready to cut and run from Corpus for the weekend, but I wanted dinner before we left. Momma was way too slow so I was yelling at her to get a move on- I had people to see! Anyway, Daddy stuck his finger in my mouth-- he tends to do this thinking it can shut me up. Unfortunately, it works. I know, stupid me for sucking on a finger, but it only takes a second (or three) before I realize his finger tastes weird. Well Friday I was not going to be tricked. He stuck his finger in my mouth and I BIT HIM! Hahaha! Then Daddy was the one screaming. That actually scared me for a second and I stopped yelling. You see, what Daddy didn't know is that I am growing a tooth. And that sucker is sharp.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahaha that is sooo funny...it's amazing how comical a baby can be, especially your's, sounds like he has sooo much personality already!

    ReplyDelete