Monday, October 22, 2012

Swords and Sabers

(I found this post from May that I never published!)

I like to not go to sleep at night. Actually most of the time before I go to bed Mommy and Daddy give me a nighttime treat. It's a yummy, gummy, chewy calcium candy that is delicious. I think they must be slipping something inside because after I bit get get sleepier than normal. And I keep hearing the word 'melatonin' thrown around. Hmmmmmmm. But that chewy sweetness is too good to resist. 


{Friday night here is me playing with Daddy's phone. I like to play 'Bailout Wars' where I fling the banker men away form the white house's money. And Angry Birds.}



{Watching Star Wars!}



{I needed my sword so I could fight the bad guys with the lightsabers.}



{Fighting's over. Did I win?}



{What do you think Mommy? Did I win?}



{Watching more to find out.}



{Keeping my sword handy just in case.}



{I think that pretty much I m a stud.}


No comments:

Post a Comment