Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Painting

We did lots of fun things today! We went to MOPS and colored on pumpkins and then shot monsters on the back fence with water guns. We did two different busy books and I stamped robots and aliens all over my belly. I watched 101 Dalmations at least once and a little bit of Mary Poppins, rode my bike and my tricycle, played with neighbor Ella AND painted the pumpkins we brought home from MOPS. Here's the pumpkin pictures.

Oh. I should also mention since it's October that I LOVE Halloween stuff. My favorite are the pumpkins. Then I like skulls and then the whole skeleton and bones, and witches (especially the "one little, two little, three little" ones). And on songs I also like the five pumpkins that hang out on a gate. And Halloween books like "Goodnight Goon" (you HAVE to read it!) and Charlie's Brown Halloween that has re-stickable stickers and "Clifford's First Halloween"which I picked out myself.


{Mommy told me to put a disclaimer that she accidentally watermarked a few of these and was to lazy to change it}



















No comments:

Post a Comment