Monday, October 15, 2012

Snip Snip

SO, I know that since my last post I have been on vacation, been in the hospital AND GOT A BABY SISTER, but maybe more on that later. Definitely more on the sister part at least.

Then important news right now is my hair cut. First one. Three years, two months and 11 days. I wasn't too thrilled about the idea, I mean have you seen my silky golden locks? But I was tricked into a chair with iPhone game bribery. Here are the pictures.

Here's a decent "before" shot of my hair dry. Looking at this I miss it a little bit :/

OK. The real before shot. I had just had a bath and Mommy decide to go for it and get it done since we kept putting it off/forgetting.


And the front view. 


Dude. How handsome is the guy in that picture?



Early snips...


Did I mention I didn't love it? I am pretty sure it hurt I just couldn't figure out what was hurting.


Ta-da! After. This wasps much as I would allow so mommy touched it up a bit when I went to get snacks in the kitchen later.






Daddy and I playing "Bad Piggies". My current favorite game.


No comments:

Post a Comment