Sunday, August 22, 2010

Second First Birthday Party!

The weekend after my birthday we went to Houston to keep on celebrating. All my friends that live in Houston came to Ya-ya and Mister Sir's house for food and cupcakes and Knox time! Uncle Pete and Auntie H were there with my cousin (well I hear there's a cousin in there somewhere), and my Auntie Em with Miss Ann, Erin brought my buddy Ethan, Amanda and Aaron (they're growing me a new friend also), and Alicia brought Ada (that girl is funny!), and the way cool Chris and Melissa ALL came to party with me!!! Momma gave me three cupcakes, but after the birthday song before I started to dig in, Daddy SWIPED one! Can you believe the nerve of that guy??? I quickly grabbed up the other two before he really got carried away.  Then I got to open my presents! All my presents were (are) SO awesome!!! I've got new books to read and new wheels to roll and a swing to swing in! I got a stuffed puppy that is the perfect pillow, a crazy cool wagon, a helicopter that talks, a Yankees hat, and probably the best helmet you've ever seen. And now for your favorite part... PICTURES!

That was me a year ago!
Ada. Told you she was funny!

Ethan with his party favor. That guy can walk!
The army of cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment