Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Fun Week in Pictures

After my birthday party in Houston, Momma and I stuck around for the week since we were going to be back the following weekend. Daddy had to go home to work. We did SO MUCH stuff. We swam at Uncle Pete and Auntie H's neighborhood pool TWICE, swam at Miss Ann's, and swam at Ya-ya's friend's house with other kids. We went to the Children's Museum of Houston with Ethan AND Aunt Marcia came to visit all the way from Tennessee. At this point in the week it's not even Friday! But the next weekend was SO crazy it has to be it's own story.

My first wagon ride!

We took the wagon out almost every night.
Yay! Mister Sir is home!
Come see my truck Mr. Sir!
We just got to the museum! Lovin' it already!
I was trying to drive safely but Ethan was climbing out of the car! Crazy E!
My new ride
This spot was great. When I opened the door, the light came on and there was a party of laughing bears inside!
I HAD to show Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment