Friday, March 26, 2010

Off to College

Station that is, although I am quite positive I am ready for college. Seriously guys, my head is full of knowledge. Anyway, no classes last week anyway because IT'S SPRING BREAK! So instead of being a college kid I just decided to party like one.

Momma and I spent a whole week in the Killingbeck household playing with Cate and Casey (who LOVE me). But I love them too, those guys are funny and highly entertaining. Cate taught me to go bllllgggghhh with my tongue. Almost. I Momma would've of let me stay like one more day I know I would be doing it like a pro now. I got to meet the Wengers (love those guys too), go to the park with C&C and my friend Olivia, and hit up a few restaurants. One of the best parts was my kitchen sink baths which everyone should try and all the lovin' I got from Kathleen, Ginny, and all the big kids. Jake the dog was pretty great, too. I can't wait to go back.

Luke, Cate, ME, Adam, Casey

Olivia, C&C, and ME at the park.

Moms in training.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment