Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pics of a THREE yr old


Here are some pictures of Knox on his LAST NIGHT as a three year old.  I am weird and take last minute pictures the night before his birthday every year just in case he wakes up and suddenly looks older. It's not rational, but neither is the fact that I go to sleep one night and have to wake up the next morning admitting that my kid is an entire year older. And let's face it, four sounds MUCH older than three. No more delusions that he's still kind of a toddler. 

We sat around in the front yard for just a bit in the evening. I wanted one nice smile. I got all this instead.






And then he was too excited to go to sleep (plus he napped late and long) and I was enjoying the last minutes of him being three so we played around the bed for awhile. 
He got all into having me take pictures and then show him.



He pretended to sleep for maybe 15 seconds. 
{disclaimer: his love of everything undead and/or halloween related has in turn made him afraid of the dark. He now sleeps on a pallet by our bed. No matter where he falls asleep he ends up on it. There's worse things though.}


So excited waiting for his special day!


And finally he's out. And well guarded by an assortment of superheroes and ninjas from anything that might go bump in the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment