Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fourth of July

Here are some quick pictures from the fourth of July! Hopefully at some point there will be others added from my phone, but in the interest of actually getting this posted we'll go with what we've got so far. 

We kicked off the festivities by walking in the annual neighborhood parade. We decorated Knox's bike and added a pinwheel to the front that spins as he rides. Knox and I both thought that turned out pretty cool. Even The jabberwocky donned his best American flag bandana and joined in.

(Insert picture later...)

For the afternoon we stole Cailey from next door and headed out to Matt and Natalie's for more fun in the canal.







I figure I better improve my "selfie" skills so I can sneak into more photos.
Indie loves her watermelon!



Someone must have a secret.


When she wore down I just wrapped her up in the woven and she passed out.




Knox was JUST ABOUT to fall asleep on this evening boat ride with Kristian and Cailey until he hopped up and started running up and down the boat.


Indie listening to Knox and Mason sing.




I really tried to get a picture of the kids in their patriotic outfits.






Knox's first time with sparklers. Not too sure, he basically ran away from it while holding on.


Ok. Here is where the cute pictures of all of us enjoying the island firework show belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment