Thursday, October 27, 2011

Caps! Caps for Sale!

Today was a fun day! It was a school day and I like going to school. A lot. And to make it even better it was Character Day!!! I got to dress up as one of my favorite book characters and bring my book with me to school. My class went to a pumpkin patch  where we listened to stories and THEN we got to pick out a pumpkin of our very own to bring home! Mommy helped me pick my character and I went as the "Caps for Sale" peddler. Have you read that book? It's a great book. We almost never read it just one time because as soon as Mommy says "THE END" I say "again! again!" and she always reads it again when I ask. If you don't know the story, the peddler has lots and lots of different colored caps he stacks on his head. He walks up and down the streets in town calling"Caps! Caps for Sale! 50 cents a cap!". One day he takes a nap in the country under a tree and when he wakes up the tree is full of monkeys wearing all the caps except his own! SO here is a picture of the peddler.


And here is me!

I think I might be the cutest thing I ever saw...

Look! I left that cap stealing monkey in the dust.

Just feeling the morning groove.


So I went to school and then I went and played with some friends. SO FUN. And THEN Daddy came home from work with a GREAT BIG pumpkin! Mommy cot off the top and they said we were going to pull out its guts. GROSS.

I don't want to touch SLIMY GUTS!

I don't think I even want to touch inside the pumpkin with a spoon.

Maybe. Well, no actually. I changed my mind and this is the closest I got.

Here I am telling Mommy that I don't want slimy guts on me.

So instead Daddy scooped the yuck from the pumpkin and Mommy picked out some seeds for me to throw. They were still slimy and hard to pick up, but I like throwing things...

That bigger pumpkin next to the smaller two that I got on Saturday is my new one from school!

Mommy is turning the biggest one into Lightning McQueen!

No comments:

Post a Comment