Friday, December 3, 2010

Officially Bipedal

I can (am willing to) FINALLY walk!!! Just so you know I could have walked any time I felt like it, I just didn't want to then. Now I do. After Halloween Momma and Daddy started holding candy (my candy that I earned trudging up and down long, long sidewalks and smiling at strangers) out in front of me trying to make me forget what I was doing and sometimes I accidentally walked a few steps. Who can think about what their feet are doing when sugar is dangling in their face?

Then on November 9th Momma took me to the Toys 'R Us to buy me a "Congratulations You're Walking Toy" even though she said I wasn't quite official yet. We got the Popper! I got to keep it in my lap in the cart seat and the checker lady didn't even take it away from me. I was SO PROUD! Okay. Then we brought the Popper home and you see it has just 2 wheels (tricky) and I pushed that thing all over the place for like 45 minutes and then I was like "Hey. I need that comb and I need my George and that pretty much uses up my hands, so I put the Popper down and became an official biped.

Me and Sir Popsalot

Walking outside!


And of course... videos! The first video is me in action. The second video Momma was throwing that watering can in the air so it was spinning and spinning and crashing to the ground. Hilarious! (But Momma says I have to warn you that though my laugh is the absolute most adorable sound you ever heard, she is simultaneously filming me and throwing/retrieving the watering can so it might give you a headache. WORTH IT! Or just close your eyes.)

1 comment:

  1. uh... I couldn't stop giggling at his giggles hahahhaha wow! love it. He gets cuter and cuter :( miss yall

    ReplyDelete