Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Interview and Baked Goods

I am trying to be less neglectful of my adoring fans, so while I eat lunch today (blueberries, grapes, and cheese cubes- no ham even though it's on my plate. no thank you, Momma) I will tell you about all the fun I had yesterday. First thing in the morning we usually sit together and eat breakfast -I eat breakfast and Momma drinks her delicious coffee (I can only guess it's delicious because no matter how big and sweet my begging eyes get she won't share) - but yesterday Momma made cookies and right after we went to my friend's house and there were lots of friends and LOTS of different kinds of cookies. It was pretty cool seeing my friends and new toys and stuff, but when I tried and tried to get a cookie and yelled and yelled that I couldn't quite reach it Momma would eventually give in and give me a cookie to be quiet. Each time she said, "LAST one." I ate FIVE. They were delicious.

In the afternoon, Momma and I played outside for a long time. Then it got too chilly and Daddy had to go to school so we came inside and I climbed on the kitchen table a lot. Momma always takes me off. She just doesn't understand I want to be up there and I do not need help getting down! After that Momma put me in the big recliner chair and I was being super extra cute so she took my picture a lot of times. And I was still being so super extra cute that she filmed me on the video and it was like a real interview on TV.

Also, I learned where my belly is. It hides under my shirt.

While Momma baked cookies I gave hugs to Homer.



See why Momma HAD to take pictures???
Momma and I were yelling "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" It is a fun game that I like to play.
My best interviewer impression.
Clapping!
 
I TOLD you it was under there!

And all this fun was on Momma and Daddy's anniversary day :)

4 comments:

  1. Knox is the CUTEST!!!! I cannot believe how long those legs are?! And he has sooooo many teeth...he needs to call Samantha and tell her to jump on the teeth train b/c we are lacking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's starting to look more like a KID and less like a BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha!!!!
    That is hilarious! I can't believe he is already climbing the table!....Knox, you just learned how to climb onto the chair! Brilliant for sure! I can't wait to check out the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" game....looks (sounds?) like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! He does have a ton... TWELVE! And he's had all of them for at least a couple of months now!

    I definitely agree Alicia! And I am still trying to figure out how he made the big recliner look like a kid's chair???

    Natalie the "Ahhhhhhhh!" game is hilarious and I can't wait for him to show you his belly! Hehe we asked him tonight where his belly was when he was naked... he grabbed a little low and was so amused with himself

    ReplyDelete