Sunday, January 17, 2010

Houston Here We Come!

Maybe Houston "there we went" is a more appropriate (but that's doesn't ring with the same note of excitement and really that's what we care about) title or "Houston we have returned again and left again" (still not the same) or "Houston we don't have a problem, we have a visiting Knox"... ok you get the idea. We went to Houston last week. I got to see SO MANY people and yes, I entertained them all :)

First we drove all the way to Clear Lake and saw my best friend, Ethan! He is awesome. I get so excited I am can't help myself so when Momma set me down by Ethan, I chewed on his arm. He took it back so I chewed on his knee. That wasn't satisfying enough so I used my ninja skills to roll over on top of him and really get my face into his face. Pretty sure Ethan thinks I am the greatest. He looks very relaxed and in control in our pictures but I just know he is thinking "Screw those babies at daycare, I'll take my friend Knox any day." Ethan's momma said I look like a 3 year old trapped in a tiny little body. I am glad someone was able to recognize the older and wiser me that is tryin' to bust out.

On Wednesday we took Gma lunch at her school. School- so far the most amazing place I have ever been. There are about a million people there! I met pretty much everybody and by the end of it my face hurt from all the smiling. Then we went and I got to meet Ada. She kept sticking my plug in for me (so friendly) but when her momma tried to give me some love that Ada was MAAAAAAD! I loved her anyway, especially cuz she shared her exersaucer with me. I can't wait to go back, she'll like me yet.

Wednesday night Uncle Pete and Aunti H came to see me. I hear I am going to get to see those guys again this weekend! Then we spent the night at Auntie Em's house and I got to play with her and Miss Ann for a long time. I was still going strong a midnight and fell asleep watching movies. What a life :)

Thursday I just chilled with Momma, Gma, and Mister Sir who watched TV with me. We drove home (in the rain) on Friday to see Daddy. I was so excited to see him! Once while we were gone he talked to me on the phone- my eyes got so big wondering where he was.






Apparently the movie was so good I got distracted and forgot to finish rolling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment