Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baptism Weekend!

I am a little late but I have been busy turning into a six month old- more on that in a bit. So last weekend all the focus was on me (but seriously when is it not?). My friends Cate and Casey came from College Station with my new godmother, Kathleen. And my new godfather, Keith, brought my friend Elizabeth. AND Gma, Uncle Pete, and Auntie H came down from Houston. So. We all gather at the church and surprise, surprise, even more friends and family! Mnsgr talked some and I talked along with him, heck I was center stage and I had things to say. After a bit it seemed like people were not paying me enough attention so instead of talking I yelled. Well, the yelling stopped when I found out there was a party... FOR ME! It was a great day. I hope there is another day devoted entirely to me again soon, I could get used to that kind of star treatment.

Oh and I almost forgot0 I also went swimming for the first time! Momma took me to the hotel pool to swim with Cate and Casey. It was AWESOME, but kinda chilly. And yes, I did go under the water and held my breath like a pro.





No comments:

Post a Comment