Friday, March 23, 2012

I like It Outside!

I love being outside! This is what we do almost every evening (and in the morning and the afternoon). Actually pretty much we do this whenever I want because I am a master door opener and un-locker so every time Mommy hears the alarm go "beep!beep!" she has to run out in the backyard. And it's pretty tough to get me inside. I mean I am big and strong and good at flailing and screaming when I don't want to go somewhere. So basically we are outside a lot. Good thing for the cats because I know they want to hang out with me but they also want to be outside. This way we get to hang out together lots of the time.
{Oh! And be sure and check out my hat! I made it at school. I had to teach 
some of the others that you wear your hat "on top of your head".}

Tonight Homer and I played together. 
See here we are wrestling. Or hugging. Or playing "catch you!". 


I thought we should jam together for awhile.
"Ready Homer?"


Music and singing...


...and there's the dance moves!


 After that I did some spying on Homer. And I could see Daddy and Mommy!






{I REALLY like having my fingers and toes painted!}


Part of the summer garden. I helped Daddy plant squash and peppers and onions and 
all kinds of other stuff not in this picture. (tomatoes, herbs, cantaloupe...)


Batter up!




No comments:

Post a Comment