Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Dancy Dance Time!

Momma bought me more blogger space so I am back. I was so excited I did a dance. On top of a septic tank circle at Uncle Aaron and Uncle Andrew's birthday celebration. Just recently I've invented some sweet new moves and instead of dancing for 3 seconds on command ("Dance Monkey Dance!" Momma likes to yell and that's a lot of pressure!) I just let loose.

My name is Knox! I like to Dance!
 My audience

To prepare for all that dancing I needed some ketchup. Momma gave me a hot dog on the side (my very first one!).

4 comments:

  1. I know! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, he's starting to look more like a toddler! :( *sigh* Why can't they stay babies forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look like such a KID! He is so fun now though (ok like 90% of the time)

    ReplyDelete